So, you're interested in working with Exchange House Ireland?
We are a diverse staff group of Travellers and non-Travellers working together to progress the organisation's vision and mission.
Our core principles of Professionalism, Equality, Diversity and Excellence are also the guiding forces in our recruitment process as well as how we work in Exchange House Ireland.
We offer a broad range of employment opportunities working directly with young people, individuals or families, in an array of areas from education to mental health to addiction to youth work and much more; as well as support and administrative roles.
Exchange House Ireland is a positive working environment with a family ethos and a work/life balance approach
The benefits of working with Exchange House Ireland are designed to promote continual professional development and a work-life balance for the most rewarding working experience.
Some further benefits while working with Exchange House Ireland are:
- Annual leave entitlement for staff is 26 days per year (pro rata)
- Staff get two extra days leave - Good Friday and the day after St. Stephen's Day
- Exchange House Ireland will pay full salary (less Social Welfare benefits) for the period of the 26 weeks paid leave (subject to 1+ year service).
- Exchange House Ireland will pay full salary (less Social Welfare benefits) for the period of the 2 weeks paid leave (subject to 1+ year service).
Sickness Benefit Scheme:
- Exchange House Ireland offers all staff a generous, non-contributory, sickness benefit scheme (less Social Welfare benefits and subject to 1+ year service)
Hours of Work:
- Blended working from home options, unpaid leave options (subject to conditions)
Employee Assistance Programme:
- Staff, and their familes, have access to external counselling, as well as external nutrition, financial and lifestyle advice
Health and Wellbeing:
- Various initiatives to promote staff health and wellbeing, throughout any given year
- Continuous Professional Development opportunities are available for all staff
- Available for all employees to the value of two years’ salary
- Staff can avail of the Cycle-to-Work scheme and TaxSaver commuter travel tickets
Trade Union Membership:
- Staff have option to join a Trade Union of their choice
- Exchange House Ireland can facilitate payroll deduction for VHI (non-contributory from EHI)
- All staff have access to a pension scheme to which they can contribute via payroll. Dependant on the funder, some roles are entitled to up to a 5% matched contribution from Exchange House Ireland (will be set out in individual job descriptions)
If you feel you are a good fit for Exchange House Ireland and would enjoy working with us, click on the vacant positions listed below for more information and how to apply:
Domestic Abuse Senior Social Worker
- Job descriptions are intended to provide a general overview of the responsibilities and requirements of vacant positions. These may be subject to change based on the organisation's needs and the evolving nature of those roles
- Exchange House Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Applications from members of the Traveller community, with relevant qualifications, are especially welcome
- All positions in Exchange House Ireland are subject to Garda Vetting and full reference checks
- All positions in Exchange House Ireland are subject to ongoing funding